OFA GIFT VOUCHER
Spoil someone close to you and show them that you care about the love they have for fishing!
Time & Location
Contact us to confirm the date.
Location will be dependant on the weather.
About The Day Out
- An onshore Fishing Adventure with experienced local fishermen.
- 4 hour private (or group) session.
- Quality rods, reels, tackle and bait are provided.
- Whatever fish you'd like to keep, will be cleaned.
- Bring your BBQ if you like.
This onshore fishing day out will be fun filled with a wide range of rods, reels, bait and tackle for various kinds of fishing techniques provided. The dedicated fisherman looking after your experience will provide expert advice and techniques on the day to help you land that trophy fish.
- A valid NSW Fishing License or paid Fee. This can be purchased in 5 minutes.
- Enclosed shoes
- Your own drinking water and any snacks/ food you want to bring with you.
- 4 Hours of fishing.
- Fun, fun, fun!
- Safety briefing, fishing equipment and techniques.
You can buy the gift for one person or more. Contact us for any queries you have.
The day will begin by introducing you to the location & equipment and we will also give you a rundown of safety procedures. The day will be equipped with all the required safety equipment. You'll then receive your fishing rod, bait/ lure and the dedicated fisherman will provide fishing advice and tuition, if required, or just enjoy fishing with a fellow fisherman on the day!
Once we've run through the safety procedures and basic/ advanced techniques, you will then begin fishing! Sit back and enjoy the freedom of being by the water with your fishing buddies or simply alone.
All legal size fish that you catch during the day, you may leave in a keep net till the end of the session. The fun doesn't necessarily stop here, all legal-sized fish you want to keep will also be cleaned for you. You can then take it home and eat your catch!
- This experience is available seven days a week. Bookings are essential and are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Please allow 5 hours for this experience in total.
- This experience is suitable for all ages.
- No experience is necessary as we will provide expert fishing advice and tuition if required.
- Irresponsible behaviour might have your day cancelled on the spot with no refund or reschedule provided.
- Once this experience has been confirmed, cancellation is subject to weather conditions and current regulations. Days out can be postponed based on the decision of the experienced fisherman dedicated for that day and your availability.
- If you cancel with at least seven days notice Onshore Fishing Adventures will reschedule your trip.
- If you cancel with at least 48 hours notice you will incur an additional 50% rescheduling fee.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, your experience is forfeited.
This trip may be cancelled in the event of bad weather. In this case, Onshore Fishing Adventures will reschedule your experience (refunds will not be given).
Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended. Please avoid thongs, wear sports shoes and bring a warm jacket if it's cold. It is also recommended that you bring a hat, drinking water, sunscreen and sunglasses.
OFA Day Out
This is your golden ticket for a 4 hour session with Onshore Fishing Adventures.